Private RV Site on the Tuckaseegee River with Full Hookup.
Camp Tuck is a one-of-a-kind, private, secluded RV site on the beautiful Tuckaseegee river in the Great Smoky Mountains. Whitewater, nature, peace, and solitude abound here. Centrally located between Bryson City and Cherokee. Full hook up with both 30 amp and 50 amp. It is a stand-alone private RV site which means no HOA fees or assessments. You can enjoy the amazing views yourself and rent it out if you choose when you are not using it. Only single unit Class A, B and C motorhomes up to 30 ft. will fit comfortably. Travel Trailers and 5th wheels will not fit due to the configuration of the site. 15 minutes away from the Great Smoky Mountain National Park which is the most visited national park in the US. An amazing vacation destination with so many wonderful outdoor things to do. visit camptuck.com and check out the reviews of campers who have stayed here!
Stop Searching Start Living – 1.15 Acre lot ready to use!
Alluring 1.15-acre lot in a gated community is ready for immediate use. This lucrative land opportunity boasts a fully graveled driveway, round-a-bout parking for 5+ vehicles, and a nice large wide-open area for you to park your RV or build your tiny home or cabin. The property has a private walking trail and a 3-bedroom 1000-gallon septic system which was installed on 12/2/21 (public water available). Electricity, Internet, and public water available for hookup.
• Private lake access (paddle boarding, swimming, fishing etc.)
• Rails to trails pathway nearby
• Downtown Forest City (12 miles away)
• Tri-city mall (13 miles away)
• Food lion (11 miles away)
• Historic village of Tyron, NC https://www.ncblueridge.com/members/historic-village-of-tryon-nc
• River fishing 10 mins away (catch and release)
• Ice cream barn (4 miles away) 5-star reviews
• Famous Strawberry Hill USA, SC (8 miles away) https://strawberryhillusa.com/
• Webber Meadows Alpaca Farm (10 miles away)
• Chimney Rock and Lake Lure (35 miles away)
• Asheville and The Biltmore are just over an hour away
• Thrift stores, shopping, antiques, furniture, and crafts for sale nearby
Contact: 724-777-3683 email@example.com
NC Mountain RV Lot
Lovely Western NC lot located in a private gated community. The grounds include a pool (available during summer months), fire pit, playground (basketball / baseball), and restaurant. Nearby is the NC Stone Mountain Golf Club with a full 18 holes. A few miles away is the scenic Stone Mountain State Park for hiking, fishing, and other activities.
Located in the Blue Ridge Mountains Outdoor Resorts is among the finest motor home parks in the country. Par three, 9 hole golf-course on site, swimming pool, and laundry room.
A dream location in the cool North Carolina Mountains, perfect for a quiet summer retreat or for
those looking for an active outdoor lifestyle.
Altitude 3,000 + feet. A back-in lot with a GOLF COURSE VIEW,
Lot 66 is one of the most private lots in Outdoor Resorts.
View the resort map on the Outdoor Resorts webpage to understand.
LFSNC071511FLEG-LAKE TOXAWAY, NC